A great website that works harder for your business doesn’t need to cost a fortune. In fact, we’ve made it our business to ensure Cairns online businesses just like yours.
But, no matter what your budget, it’s vital your website professionally conveys your brand values and messages to your target audiences clearly and effectively. And that’s where we shine.
Our websites are cheaper, but they’re also devastatingly effective.
Because we build thousands of business websites each year, we know that all of the best ones need these six essential elements if they’re going to boost your bottom line:
- Your brand’s key messages must be highlighted and laser-focused. You’ve only got a few moments to grab a potential buyer’s attention before they move on to your competitor. If you don’t get your message across in the first few sentences (aided by an eye-catching design), you’ll lose money.
- Be precise about what you want your customers to do. Being precise in your Calls to Action funnels your customers to where you most want them to go – whether it’s call for more information or buy a product. If you don’t tell them what to do next – in the right place at the right time – chances are high they’ll navigate off your site.
- Focus on your customers, not your business. Successful websites solve a problem for their customers, so it pays to stop focussing on who you are and concentrate on what you can do for them. Smart website designers know this and can adjust your build to achieve maximum customer appeal.
- Provide timely, quality content. Your website should be a faithful representation of your brand values. Your images, text and web layout should be customised to reflect what you stand for to your customers. Errors throughout your site and boring content intimate that you'll also lack attention to detail and service when it comes to solving your customers' problems.
- Responsive and intuitive web technologies. Your clients are finding you by mobile device, so it’s crucial you have a website that’s responsive to different screen sizes and looks great no matter how it’s displayed. You’ll also want your menu and navigation to be intuitive, with a simple, clean flow of ideas – customers should always be able to find the information they want quickly.
- Security and accessibility are paramount. If you’re selling online, you’ll want to make sure your website features an SSL certificate and anti-spam forms for the ultimate in customer security. To save ongoing web maintenance fees, it’s also best to choose a web design with built-in, user-friendly CMS as standard, which allows you to make simple updates yourself without calling on a designer who will charge you by the hour.